Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

Well it's Friday and I have decided to take the day off from work. It's so nice because my love is out of work and Brandon is home from school. So much got done around the house today that I can actually relax this weekend. YAH! Nothing has changed with the employment situation but, I have applied for other positions within the company. Hopefully something will come through before the end of June, if not I will take it one day at a time.

So I have spent a lot of time lately looking at ways to reduce expenses around our home and today was a good day!! We combined car insurance, cell phones and are saving $130 a month by doing this! So exciting to be able to save some money, looking to get rid of some of the debt we have by applying those funds towards the outstanding bills. I have also been cutting coupons like crazy and am going to start doing that again. When I had Brandon, I did this often because I had no other choice, lately I am looking to save some money and am beginning that journey again. Wish me luck, it is time consuming but, the effort will be worth it in the end.

Take Care -
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment