Sunday, January 11, 2009

The beginning

So, this is my first blog and I am not sure where to begin. So many plans for this year, I thought I would start an online journal to capture these moments. They are all plans for the time being, we will see what happens. I am in love with the man of my dreams and also have a very active 14 year old son. We are living day to day trying to live in the moment which is very hard to do somedays.

I thought today would be a good day to start capturing the small details of our life. My love and I broke the wishbone from Thanksgiving before he left for work this morning.








He won! I asked his wish and his reply was well I would be happy with the other option as well. I can only imagine what he was wishing for but, I believe his side was much larger.

I will get better posting things and trying to figure out a pattern to my madness so, please bear with me as I stumble through this blogging experience.


Off to watch the NY Giants hopefully get one step closer to the Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment