Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy...Busy...Busy

Things have been very busy in our home lately and I have not had much time to write anything down. My brother came to visit with his girlfriend and their two children last week, we had a great time and my brother proposed to her on Valentine's Day. It was so nice and sweet and I am happy he did it while he was "home". He is my baby brother and it meant a lot to me that I was there when he decided to do it. I enjoyed spending time with my nephews as well. I am looking forward to a trip this spring with my love to go visit my brother in Maryland.

I have done a lot of soul searching in the last couple of weeks hence the need for a break from the blogging world. I will resume once things get back on track and I have a direction of where our life is taking us. We have a few things up our sleeves but, not sure what will work out as of just yet....More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment